Monday, August 25, 2008

Bry's Tri

Bryan did his first triathlon this past weekend. Some of Bry's guys wanted to race so UPS sponsored a team. They took 2nd overall in the Corporate division, and Bryan came in 8th out of 23 in his age group, pretty good especially when you consider how much he trained (or maybe I should say how little). It kind of gave me the itch to compete again so maybe we will both train and do a couple next summer! The boys had a blast watching, Jett was especially fascinated by all of the people in strange clothes running around and the all you can eat watermelon bar at the end!

6 comments:

Derek and Charyl said...

I see ya pipes! Congrats on doing so well. And Kristi, where are the speedo pics?!!

Kelly said...

Wow, that is pretty amazing. If you want to do it next year Kristi I will stay with the boys and supervise the watermelon eating! I already did one race with you guys and that was enough for me!

Anonymous said...

Great job Bryan! Thats is a big accomplishment!
Heather

Anonymous said...

Pretty cool Bryan!

Deven said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Kim Davis said...

Wow Bryan, impressive! I would love to do a tri myself. Maybe next summer with Kristi. We found your blog through facebook. It looks like you guys are doing great. Keep in touch.