Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Better Late Then Never

So I am finally getting around to posting some Halloween pictures. Since Jett is terrified of "strangers" ( and I mean bury his head in your crotch if someone so much as looks at him terrified) we decided that we would just dress the kids up in their costumes and stay home to hand out candy. However, once all the trick or treaters started coming our plan changed. Jett was doing everything he could to try and get out of the house to follow all of the kids so we decided to take him to a couple of houses which turned into a half an hour of him running as fast as he could from house to house for more candy. I guess a stranger isn't a stranger if they have candy!

Cole the turtle!
My littlest UPS guy! This was Jett last year as a monkey...I couldn't resist posting it because he was so cute!

8 comments:

Erik & Marcie +3 said...

Oh my gosh, too cute! LOVE the idea for the trick-or-treat bag! Your boys are so handsome. Glad you FINALLY updated! Haha!

Derek and Charyl said...

Love how happy Jett is to find candy in his bag. Reminds me of someone!?!?!

Anonymous said...

Yay! I'm so excited to see pictures! The boys looked so dang cute! They are both getting so big! I hope you guys are doing great!

Kim Davis said...

How great is Jett's candy bag?!!! My kid's are terrified of dogs unless... they are in a house where my kids might get candy from trick-or-treating.

Robert and Kristen said...

So cute! My kids were begging us to go home so we could hand out candy! Go figure.

Kelly said...

You guys make some pretty cute kids! I guess you had better keep popping them out!

Saunders Family said...

The UPS costume is hillarious!! I love it!

Erik & Marcie +3 said...

Ok, time to post about Thanksgiving, and almost Christmas! :) Keep 'em comin'!