Cole is honestly one of the happiest babies ever, which is total opposite of Jett who was Stone Cold when he was a baby. Actually Jett is still Stone Cold and can give one of the meanest stink eyes you have ever seen! All the while his little brother laughs and hands out smiles freely to anyone who will so much as look his way...I love it....it makes me feel like the luckiest mom in the world! And although Jett may not give out smiles and laughs like his brother he sure is one good little snuggle buddy. I love my boys (you too Bry)!!!
Monday, December 22, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

6 comments:
Cole is so cute! Love his little laugh. Brooklyn had to watch it about 10 times. She kept saying "baby, baby!" You know, like she's such a big girl and not a baby herself! :)
Yes, Cole is something else with his smiling. So glad I got to meet him!
Isn't it amazing how they can show their personalities at such a young age. Carter was my serious one and Bree my smiley one. I am just dying to find out what Ellie will be like.
Love the video of Cole laughing.
Oh My Gosh, he just puts a smile on your face, and brightens up your day! We cant wait to come and see you guys. Yeay!!!!!
Thank goodness for those sweet calm second children! Sometimes
Michael is my calm within the storm!Well the majority of the time!(: I miss you guys like crazy, hope that you had a wonderful Christmas! I love you all!
Ok, ready for a new post Kristi. :)
Post a Comment