Lets fast forward to March. I'm not saying that nothing important happened in the previous three months since our last post, but if we were going to try and go back to fill in all of the gaps...at our rate of updating the boys would be graduating high school and our blog would show them still using training wheels.
The most obvious upgrade to our family's skill set is that Mr. Cole learned to crawl. He uses the "caterpillar method" which as you can see in the video is slow, inefficient and depending on the ground surface down right painful. But hey who am I to critique his new method of getting around, I haven't learned a new way to move in a decade or so.
After "mastering" crawling Cole quickly moved on to bigger challenges. He is pretty good at going up the two stairs from the living room to the kitchen. Going down is somewhat of another story. It resembles a snow skier with knee splints attempting to maneuver down a black diamond mogul run...point, shoot, bounce with it and hope for the best.
As you can see he is as happy as ever and very proud of his new accomplishments.
Jett is the same piece of work that he will always be. He is really in to all things transportation related(trains, trucks, boats, airplanes, bikes, motorcycles, etc). He loves "daieees" work and the fact that any time he stops by he can play in the trucks. 
If you look closely you can see that while working on his skateboarding skills he left a few of the outer most layers of skin from his nose, chin and lips on the pavement attempting to do one of the more advanced tricks...stopping.
These two characters are quite a team. I can only imagine the fun they will have and the trouble they will cause when Cole learns to walk and keep up with Jett. It will probably be happening long before we get around to updating this blog, so I'm sure the next post will make Cole's black eye and Jett's skinned nose seem mild.
5 comments:
Looks like Mr. Cole is looking at a bright future in breakdancing. Loved his method of crawling. Very original.
I am glad you guys updated your blog. We love to see how your doing.
Those are some tough boys! Good luck with Cole crawling, he is so cute!
Oh my gosh, that is the funniest thing ever! What a couple of cuties. Troy is getting close to crawling, and I'm totally dreading it! I don't know if I can handle the extra work! lol Glad to see you're doing well. Cole and Jett are so dang cute! They look like they can definitely cause some trouble. :)
So cute! Dereks woking on his caterpiller right now. Miss you guys:)
Don't they call that the worm? It is so fun to see Cole grow he looks so much like Andrew. Andrew is just as bald and using the army method of crawling. I have been kind of a buzz kill in the crawling department because then I have to keep my floor clean and that is challenging for me. I am sorry that we haven't touched base yet. Call soon.
Post a Comment