Last week Jett turned 2, I still can't believe he is 2. Actually I can't believe that he is 2 and his little brother turns 1 soon. What were we thinking...oh wait that's right we weren't thinking!!!! Anyway, back to Jett. We had a blast for his birthday. We fed his train obsession and took a 2 hour ride on the Heber Creeper. He loved it, of course his favorite place on the whole train was on a little bridge that went between the caboose and an outside car. Which also just happens to be the most dangerous place on the entire train to stand. To wrap up the day we made him a Thomas cake. Now I would never try and say that we are talanted cake decorators, but let's just say our skills were more than adequate for a 2 year old...I've never seen a kid so excited for his cake and he even managed to blow out his candles all by himself. Here is a little trip down memory lane.



4 comments:
yay! happy birthday to jett! miss you guys.
Happy Birthday little buddy! Love you all!
Time flies! What a cutie. Happy b-day Jett!
Ooh, Jacob has that same Thomas train set! He loves it.
Post a Comment