Friday, June 19, 2009

Mister Cole is 1!!!

My littlest guy officially turned 1 last week...I have no idea where the last year has gone! For Cole's day we hung out around the house and let him break in his new pool with his brother. Then we finished up the day with some pizza and my attempt at an Elmo cake with his cousins. I love my boys!

6 comments:

Tali Nay said...

happy birthday to cole! i had just arrived in cleveland when i got your text that he had been born...which means I've been here a year!

Erik & Marcie +3 said...

That pool is awesome! And your cake is VERY impressive! I can't believe he's already one. Man, time flies WAY too quickly that first year. Your boys are so dang cute!

Heather said...

You are one domestic goddess. Happy Birthday to Cole! This past year indeed has flown by. Ava starts preschool in the fall and it is all down hill from there.

Kim Davis said...

ha. ha. very funny. Let's make a deal. I'll have 5 kids if you get prego and have 3 before Jett turns 3 :)
You seem to be handling two close together so well. Me on the otherhand... Let's just say that we are all still alive and I'm considering that an accomplishment!

Anonymous said...

good lookin' cake, hombres!

The Stones said...

Your so nice!!! I have been busy... but it was worth it! I needed something to get my butt off the couch and this seemed to be the motivation I for me. So glad you left a comment. It was great catching up on your life and seeing your beautiful babies!!! What a good lookin family. Keep in touch:)